Alpine SWS-10D2 Type-S 10" Subwoofer
The all-new Type-S subwoofers are more durable and powerful than ever, delivering accurate ground pounding bass. With their new sleek design, they look as great as they perform. They are ready for virtually any system type desired, and have a shallow design which allows installation even in difficult locations..
• Material: Oversized Hairline-Textured Mica Poly Dustcap w/ Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Paper Cone Body
• Design: 2-Piece Parabolic
• Material: Injected Molded SantopreneA?
• Design: High Amplitude Multi-Roll H.A.M.R Surround Design (Patent Pending)
• Material: ConexA?
• Design: 10 Segment High-Roll Progressive Design
• Material: 180A?C High Temp Wire on Spiral-Cut Aluminum Bobbin
• Design: 5-Layer Split-Winding Dual Voice Coil
• Pole Geometry: FEA Optimized Underhung Design w/ Dual-Sided Compound Radius Pole Geometry
• Configuration: Dual Flared Design w/ Integrated Backplate Venting
• Material: 18GA High Strength Steel
• Design: Alpine-Designed 5 Leg Structure w/ Integrated Radial Voice Coil Vents
• Layout: One Sided
• Design: 8ga. Push Terminals
• Design: Reinforced-Layer Spider Integration
• Design: Concealed Mount Gasket System
• Power Range: 150W - 500 Watts
• RMS Power Handling: 500W
• Peak Power Handling: 1500W
• Mounting Depth: 177mm (7'')
• Mounting Diameter: 347mm (13.7'')
• Displacement: 0.07 cu. Ft.
• Added Volume: 0.15 cu. ft. (Reverse Mount, Magnet Out)
• Frequency Response: 24Hz - 200Hz
Recommended Enclosure Sizes
• Sealed enclosure: 17.0L
• Vented enclosure: 39.6L
Customers also viewed