Kicker CWR124 12" Dual 4 Ohm CompR (CWR) Subwoofer
The next step in world-class bass engineering is here with the CompR Subwoofer. CompR Subwoofers combine advanced components and superior technology for a workhorse bass-maker only KICKER could create. As the next generation of CompVR, KICKER's top-selling woofer of all time, the CompR Subwoofer continues its legacy of industry-leading performance with bass impact and innovation.
CompR takes flexibility to another level with a single pair of stout, push-button wire terminals featuring a convenient impedance-selector slider for easily changing the dual-voice-coil impedance (2/8 Ohms or 1/4 Ohms, depending upon model). No additional wiring is needed for switching between series or parallel configurations.
Besides convenience, CompR delivers the deepest musical bass and is made to work perfectly with KICKER KX-Series mono amplifiers. The motor structure itself is a mechanical marvel, utilizing a large-diameter, progressive-roll spider for increased linearity and better sound with high-strength Spiralead tinsel leads woven through for maximum transfer of signal. A KICKER standard, the one-piece UniPlate, features the vented pole piece and bumped back plate that's tapered toward the edge to improve the magnetic force within the gap, optimizing that magnetic energy. The "bump" provides added voice-coil clearance, assuring precise performance.
High-temp coil wire winding around the pole piece and innovative Quad Venting slots contribute to the woofers' efficient cooling attributes and durability.
CompR features an injection-molded polypropylene cone and tough Santoprene surround for ultra-rigidity and minimal distortion. The full-coverage, steel basket provides full protection of the large spider and complete motor assembly. While the basket fully protects the inner workings, its mounting depth has been minimized further to easily fit into more installations.
• 12" Dual 4 Ohm CompR (CWR) Subwoofer
• Power Handling:
o Peak: 1600 watts
o RMS: 800 watts
• Impedance: Dual 4 Ohm
• Push-button wire terminals featuring impedance-selector provide installation flexibility
• Injection molded polypropylene cone
• Ribbed, tough Santoprene surround
• Large-diameter, progressive-roll spider with high-strength Spiralead tinsel leads
• One-piece UniPlate with vented pole piece and bumped back plate
• Added voice-coil clearance for full excursion
• High-temperature voice coil wire to allow subwoofer to handle high power without overheating
• Quad venting included vertical and horizontal slots under the cone for ultimate cooling
• Full-coverage steel basket with minimized mounting depth
• Frequency response: 25-500 Hz
• Sensitivity: 86.9 dB
• Mounting depth: 5-3/4"
• Replaces the best-selling Kicker CVR (CompVR) series
• Item is a part of Kicker ProFit Group
Customers also viewed