Uniden MHS155UV Dual Band VHF/UHF CB 2-way Radio
Introducing Australia's first UHF & VHF handheld radio ideal for land and marine communications.
Floating and Lightweight Design**, the new MHS155UV is fully Submersible and Waterproof* and simple to use. Perfectly suited for all marine and land applications, the MHS155UV is equipped with a table-top drop-in charger allowing you to conveniently charge your unit. This compact two-way radio is certified to meet the world standard JIS7/IPX7 waterproof level.
The MHS155UV is the ultimate in Dual Band VHF/UHF communications and built for rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions making it ideal to communicate to and from the boat to land whether it may be a beach ride, campsite or inland communication post. Uniden's reliability and experience in VHF/UHF makes this unit suitable for the professional who needs to keep in touch with the outside world. The MHS155UV offers the finest components, engineering and styling and offers outstanding performance in virtually all conditions and situations.
The MHS155UV is a Radio Built Rugged for Australian/New Zealand conditions.
The MHS155UV has a Large LCD Display and glow seals for easy viewing.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- VHF/UHF 2-way Radio
- Waterproof: IPX7/JIS7
- Floating Design
- Transmitter Power Level Select
- Transmitter Boost Key
- Large LCD Display with Backlit
- Instant Channel
- Digital Volume / Squelch
- Memory Scan Mode
- Battery Save
- Rechargeable Battery
- Key Lock
- Glow Seals
- Built-In Speaker Mic Jac
- 3 Year Warranty
- 5.0 Watt Maximum TX Output
- International Channels
- Dual and Triple Watch Operation
- Weather Channel Key
- 80 UHF Channels*
- 2.5 Watt Maximum TX Output
- Range Extender (Duplex) Capability
- Interference Eliminator (38 CTCSS Codes)
- Digital Coded Squelch (DCS) Codes
- Roger Beep
- Dual Watch
- Vibrate Mode
- Busy Channel Lockout Function
- 1 x MHS155UV Radio
- 1 x Desktop Charger Cradle
- 1 x Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x Belt Clip
- 1 x AC Adaptor
- 1 x Cigarette Lead Cable
- 1 x Battery Tray
- 1 x Mounting Hardware
- 1 x Owner's Manual
# Please Note: CH 22 & 23 are used for telemetry and telecommand applications, voice communications are not permitted on these channels and transmission is inhibited. CH 61, 62 & 63 are for future use and are receive only
* Complies with floating JIS7 water-resistant standards, which means the radio can be submerged in 1 metre of water for 30 minutes without damage. The charger is not waterproof. The radio will only meet this rating if fully assembled and all rubber seals and sealing plugs are well maintained and correctly fitted. This means that the battery pack is attached and securely
† Operating time (in hours): 12hours based on 5% transmitting, 5% receiving and 90% waiting mode using Li-ion battery.
1 year warranty on included accessories.
Specifications subject to change without notice.