JL Audio 12W0v3-4 W0v3 Series 12" 4-ohm Subwoofer
The 12W0v3 is a rugged performer with excellent efficiency, excursion capability and linearity. Its overall performance envelope that puts it right at the top of its price class. It features a beefy 2 in. diameter voice coil and our patented Elevated Frame Cooling design for enhanced power handling and reliability.
The 12W0v3 is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 300W range and is optimized to operate in a moderately sized 1.375 cu. ft. (38.9 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.75 cu. ft. (49.6 l) ported enclosure.
• 12" 4-ohm subwoofer
• polypropylene cone with foam surround
• power range: 75-300 watts RMS
• peak power handling: 600 watts
• frequency response: 22-250 Hz
• sensitivity: 85.64 dB
• top-mount depth: 5-7/16"
• sealed box volume: 1.375 cubic feet
• ported box volume: 1.75 cubic feet
• warranty: 1 year