Uniden MHS050 Submersible / Waterproof* 2.5W VHF Marine Radio that Floats – Includes Carabiner Clip
Floating and Lightweight Design**, the new MHS050 is fully Submersible and Waterproof* and is so simple to use. The unit comes with a Carabiner Clip for added convenience and up to 12hrs† operating time.
Precision matched for optimum performance with a Built-in Antenna.
Perfectly suited for all boating and marine applications, the MHS050 is a 2.5 watt Waterproof* VHF Marine Radio. Equipped with a table-top drop-in charger allowing you to conveniently charge your unit this compact two-way radio is certified to meet the world standard JIS8 waterproof level.
Engineered and designed in Japan specifically for the rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions, Uniden's MHS050 is durable enough to take anywhere and offers outstanding performance in all situations. With extended range and crystal clear sound, the MHS050 is the ultimate in marine communications.
Suggested Retail: $129.95
- VHF Marine Radio – 2.5 watt
- Submersible / Waterproof to JIS8*
- Floating, Lightweight Design**
- Carabiner Clip: Attach to the radios' hook for secure connection to Optional Belt or Strap
- Simple, Easy To Use
- TX Power Hi/Lo: 1W and 2.5W Maximum Transmit Power
- International Channels: Communicate using International Marine VHF Channels
- Large Backlit Channel Display
- Battery Level Indicator: View the radio frequency signal strength
- Digital Squelch: 3 level Digital Squelch
- Triple Watch Mode: Monitors Channel 16 and Channel 9 simultaneously for a signal while at the same time allowing you to listen to the selected channels
- One-Touch Channel 16/9: At the touch of a button you have access to Emergency Channel 16 or Channel 9
- Memory Scan: Allows you to scan the programmed Channels in the memory
- Battery Save Operation: Allows the MHS050 to automatically save and conserve power when not in us
- Keypad Lock: Locks the keypad to avoid accidental key presses
- 3 Year Warranty
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Built Rugged for Australian and New Zealand Conditions
- 1 x MHS050
- 1 x Rechargeable NiMH Battery Pack
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x AC Adaptor
- 1 x Belt Clip
- 1 x Carabiner Clip
- 1 x Owner's Manual
- †Operating Time: 12hrs
- Dimensions of the Unit: 227mm(H) x 68mm(W) x 33mm(D)
** Radio only and when not connected with the Carabiner Clip.
† Operating time (in hours): 12 hours based on 5% transmitting, 5% receiving and 90% waiting in low power mode.
Unit must only be used in country of purchase.
Specifications subject to change without notice.