JL Audio M400/4 4-chennal Marine Amplifier
M400/4 4-Channel Class D Marine Full-Range Amplifier, 100 W x 4 @ 2 Ω / 75 W x 4 @ 4 Ω - 14.4V
This tiny amplifier packs a serious full-range punch, delivering a staggering 100 watts to each of its four channels into 2 Ω (14.4V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
Use the M400/4 in combination with our M600/1 monoblock to build a 1000 W amplification system to power four satellites and a subwoofer... and fit the whole thing under a seat. Or, use the M400/4 by itself to power two satellites, plus a subwoofer. With M-Series amplifier, the possibilities are endless.
The M400/4 includes a 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier's Ch. 1 & 2 level or overall level can be directly controlled from a remote location.
This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
• 4-channel marine amplifier
• 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
• 200 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
• Class-D design
• white and gray powder-coat finishes, gasketed control cover, and stainless steel hardware
• variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
• optional remote level control
• preamp-level inputs
• preamp outputs
• 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
• 8-1/2"W x 2-1/16"H x 7-1/8"D
• warranty: 2 years