JL Audio 12W6v3-D4 W6v3 Series 12" 4-ohm Subwoofer
Are you seeking intensely powerful sub-bass that compromises nothing in terms of sound quality, the 12W6v3 is your ultimate ally. This highly advanced subwoofer driver offers several technologies shared with the flagship W7AE subwoofers to provide powerful advantages in motor linearity and suspension behavior. These combine with a very efficient cooling circuit to deliver reduced distortion and outstanding dynamic balance.
The 12W6v3 is best used with amplifier power in the 200W - 600W range and is optimized to operate in a sealed enclosure with only 1.0 cu. ft. (28.3 l) of air space.
Greater excursion capability and higher power handling distinguish it from our 12W3v3 12-inch subwoofer driver, allowing for higher output. Dual 4 Ω voice coils permit deploying the W6v3 as a 2 Ω or 8 Ω driver.
• 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
• mineral-filled polypropylene cone with rubber surround
• satin black cast-alloy basket
• power range: 200-600 watts RMS
• peak power handling: 1200 watts
• frequency response: 20-200 Hz
• sensitivity: 85.4 dB
• top-mount depth: 7-9/16"
• sealed box volume: 1.105 cubic feet
• ported box volume: 1.405 cubic feet
• warranty: 1 year